Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mai football team


Hey,this post is all about my football life.eventhought it's not like those EPL players but im proud of myself for i've been playing football since i was 10 years old.. Football is always my favourite kind of sport and i dreamt of being a footballer when i was young.. childish right? haha.

After my school life,i've stop playing football for 3months till one of my friend brought me to his team, Japan Team.. which is his elder brother team. Since then, i played football again and has been playing for this team for almost 2 years... Sometimes, i'll have a great time playing football with them every sunday and get to know some friends too in this team. Anyway, this a group photo of our team. Anyway, there's a few more player missing as far as u all concern. LOLS.

No comments: